We offer birch plywood from Russia, Estonia and Finland, which is known for its warm light
color, excellent strength and durability. Russian and baltic birch plywood manufacturers,
exporters and suppliers in Mumbai, India to entire world from 1996.
The surface of the birch plywood is free of gaps and other defects which gives it impact
resistance, smooth surface, great screw holding power and can therefore be used for
building, construction, vehicle industry and other industries where special strength of a
material is required. Due to not having almost any defects baltic and russian birch plywood
has an attractive side profile, which makes it highly decorative and can therefore be used to
build furniture. Grain may run in either direction on the face of the sheet.
- Field of application
- Since being a high-quality product almost without any defects birch plywood is an excellent material for furniture. Furniture manufacturers even design their projects so that birch
plywood’s beautiful layers would be seen as a decorative feature of natural wood. Birch
plywood is also used in construction.
- Other areas of usage can be building cabinets, book cases, table tops, drawer sides and
bottoms, skateboards, bed desks, toys, packaging, floors for sport arenas etc.
- Birch Plywood is available for flat lamination, die cutting, musical instrument industry, toy
industry and speciality grade kindergarten furniture.
- Available Thickness : 4mm till 50mm
- Available Sizes : 2440 / 1220 mm, 1525 / 1525 mm
- Available Grade : B/BB and BB/BB WBP Phenolic
- Dimensions, mm: 1525×1525, 2500×1250, 1500×3000, 2440 х 1220, 1220 х 2440.
- Thickness, mm: 6, 8, 9,12, 15, 16 ,18, 21, upto 50mm.
- Grade of face veneer: В, S, ВВ, СР, C
- Number of plies: from 3 up to 25 (depending on thickness)
- Surface quality: sanded two sides S2, sanded one side S1 (except Cgrade)
- Formaldehyde emission class: E1 (up to 8 mg per 100 g of bone-dry plywood)
- Water resistance: MR (moisture resistant) or WBP (weather and boilproof) marked
- Moisture content: 5-12 %
- Ultimate shearing strength: 1.5 MPa
- Certification: DIN 68705-3 (WBP only), EN 13986, EN 636-3,Russian standard GOST, Russian hygienic certificate