The Smyth Realiser A16
Immersive Audio Creation, Production & Reproduction via Headphones. For
cost-effective, high-quality multi-channel mixing, sound-track proofing, off-site
proofing & home-studio’s.
The Smyth Research Realiser recreates, in headphones, the complete experience of listening to any
real loudspeaker system in a real room - in up to sixteen channel surround sound.
The emulation includes the precise localisation of all the speakers in the room, the room acoustics,
and the response of the speakers and the electronics in the emulated system.
In immediate A/B comparison between the actual room/speakers and the Realiser/headphones,
listeners say the two are indistinguishable.
Head tracking keeps the sound image stationary as the listener's head turns.
- Renders up to 16 virtual loudspeakers in any position via headphones;
- Supports any speaker format, e.g. Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D, Ambisonics and legacy
in real time;
- SVS head-tracking
- 16 single-ended analog audio inputs
- 16 digital PCM audio inputs (24-bit 96kHz) via USB
- 8 digital PCM audio inputs (24-bit 192kHz) via HDMI